 Space / 11319
11318  |  11320
Subject:
VTOL Patrol Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:03:16 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I made a VTOL Patrol craft and snapped a few pics at the SEALUG meeting
on Saturday. So have a look:

It is powered by two large turbofans atop the fuselage, and has a single
internal fan that powers four thrust nozzles beneath.

The four landing gear allow for stable landings on almost any terrain.
The extra spacious cockpit can accomodate a pilot and passenger, plus a
small storage area behind the rear seat, or the entire area behind the
pilot may be converted for larger payloads or a rescue stretcher.

Enjoy!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations