 Space / 11318
11317  |  11319
Subject:
New micro-mechs unleashed on the universe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:51:31 GMT

Maybe these are microfig, or maybe they're just micro.  But they're out to kick
butt in any case....

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/space/micromechs/

LMKWTK.

--Bill.

XFUT:lugnet.space (cuz I don't usually read .mecha)