 Space / 11322
Re: VTOL Patrol Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:14:40 GMT

In article <GKy4B3.8pK@lugnet.com>,
"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
I like the Non-aerodymanicism of it. Very industrial. The SNOT on the wings
is different.

I wanted to angle the wings, so I just used a couple of the old skool
plate-hinges. :^)

The engines look real good from this angle. How the thrusts look focused.

whoa, are those trans-red on the inside of the engines?

Nope. That's just the light leaking through the solid red 4x4 cylinders.

the hammerhead style fins on the front look good too.

Thanks.

whoa, where'd the grey r2 bodys come from!?

Those come from the UCS X-Wing.

the 4x4 wedge makes it look like an airscoop on the bottom, F-16 style.

Good, that's what I wanted it to look like. :^)

Cool neato! Overall, another great model from our resident Admiral!

Thanks. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations