 Space / 11321
Re: VTOL Patrol Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
I like the Non-aerodymanicism of it. Very industrial. The SNOT on the wings
is different.

The engines look real good from this angle. How the thrusts look focused.

whoa, are those trans-red on the inside of the engines? the hammerhead style
fins on the front look good too.

whoa, where'd the grey r2 bodys come from!? the 4x4 wedge makes it look like
an airscoop on the bottom, F-16 style.

The four landing gear allow for stable landings on almost any terrain.
The extra spacious cockpit can accomodate a pilot and passenger, plus a
small storage area behind the rear seat, or the entire area behind the
pilot may be converted for larger payloads or a rescue stretcher.
Cool neato! Overall, another great model from our resident Admiral!

Rick