 Space / 11328
Re: VTOL Patrol Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:41:34 GMT

Spiffy. Like the others, I like the tapered tail. :-)

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I made a VTOL Patrol craft and snapped a few pics at the SEALUG meeting
on Saturday. So have a look:

It is powered by two large turbofans atop the fuselage, and has a single
internal fan that powers four thrust nozzles beneath.

The four landing gear allow for stable landings on almost any terrain.
The extra spacious cockpit can accomodate a pilot and passenger, plus a
small storage area behind the rear seat, or the entire area behind the
pilot may be converted for larger payloads or a rescue stretcher.

Enjoy!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head