 Space / *23387 (-20)
  Re: Station 39

(...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Station 39

(...) Very very impressive. The scale, the vehicles, the humor in the writeup, the details, everything in this model oozes quality. I was a huge fan of the Mech Bus at Brickswest, and I continue to appreciate it here. This really is fabulous work. (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Station 39

Keith, I was amazed by the previous incarnation, but this is a major step forward. You've added just the right amount of detail to the wall to break up some of the flat spaces of Station 45, but not so much that it's over busy. I also really like (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Station 39

*Jaw drops and hits floor* KA-THUNK! *Keels over backward and falls spred-eagled on the floor* 15 minutes later... *wakes up and wipes drool of keyboard and begins to type...* WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! Allright, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Station 39

Submitted for your approval, Station 39. Its kind of like Station 45 but...you'll see. (URL) if you prefer your photos with a slice of rhetoric in heavy juice: (URL) always, your comments, criticisms, smack, hate-filled rhetoric, and non sequeturs (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Does anyone have an inventory of set 9355?

(...) Its almost 5 MB, but I have scans of everything (I think) from this set: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

(...) entire thread until it was mentioned in a more recent one... Lenny, I just want to say that I love this ship! The general industrial feel with the hoses running through the bridge and the greeblings outside are nice. Nice use of hinges to (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Don't you see it?

(...) Thanks! The design breakthrough was figuring out the 'radiators' ...I thought of that while I was driving and sketched the idea on a scrap of paper...And after that it was the head design that was tough to figuer. It took me three tries before (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Don't you see it?

(...) Thanks! I've been wanting to do a movie clip like that, and I finally figured out how to do the Bird of Prey while driving ...(my best ideas happen on the road, it seems). Also the Bird of Prey is my favorite ship out of the Star Trek (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Classic Space Minifig Sculpture

(...) Heh, heh....forgotten that oddball at the LUGOLA meeting who's crazy about purple parts already? ;) (...) Yep. (...) -Dave (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space)

  Re: Does anyone have an inventory of set 9355?

(...) Hi Jonathan, I do not have this set but maybe you can ask Todd Lehman for an inventory, since the 9355 set reference shows he's got a copy of it!? Or you might want to ask the other two people who have this set? Hope this helps! Erik -I got to (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Classic Space Minifig Sculpture

(...) I'm not very much into posting messages at Lugnet *yet* but after seeing your work I HAD to let you know I really, really appreciate this fantastic sculpture of yours! :-D I can only dream of TLC reproducing your piece of historical art as the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space)

  Re: Does anyone have an inventory of set 9355?

(...) Did you notice how the LUGNET database image of this set has an inventory on it? The numbers are hard to make out, but with a little common sense it's probably possible to figure out what this set contained just from that. Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Does anyone have an inventory of set 9355?

Its the Dacta space set. Does anyone have an inventory or a set of instructions (if any) for this set? (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Classic Space Minifig Sculpture

(...) Now that would be awesome. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Site Relaunch!

(...) *cough* duvernay *cough* (URL) sure, it's subSHIP.. but just barely! sheesh.. no respect.. no respect at all. ;o) -vive le crackhead (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Site Relaunch!

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HE6rMv.up0@lugnet.com... (...) throughout (...) I got it up once, but the first 20 or so lines had come ut in gibberish (?i[{sU6y;?nw@y3q2), and now it won't even load up. My computer cant read (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Lego Website

Hey Lucas, This is a nice website - very clean and you get straight to the models rather than pages and pages of text. You've got some cool models in there. I think my favorite thing is probably the Brikwars layout. It looks like that would have (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on some .space fads

(...) Thanks! I always like writing funny background stories! (...) LOL! (...) The piping also holds the model together; I can though this thing all the way across the room and it will stay in one piece! Thanks for the compliments! Nathan Lord of (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Classic Space Minifig Sculpture

(...) Heh, a Statue of SpaceLibery as it were. 'twould be kinda groovy as a centerpiece to the moonbase. Perhaps if he were holding on to a flag with the space symbol on it. Space. Chris <>< (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact