 Space / *23087 (-20)
  Re: New Moonbase

(...) Giant hollow mountain with a view. Cool. You might want add something on the interior what with that big window and all. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  New Moonbase

I have just finished a new moonbase. It is like the base in the mountain concept. I think of it as a training facility. (URL) nearly posted it without the link :) Let me now what you think. Spencer Fuller (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The .Space theme song

(...) You know I was not really thinking of any melody in particular but yes I think it does loosely follow the Spaceballs theme. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The .Space theme song

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes: <snip> Is this to the melody of the Spaceballs theme? (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  The .Space theme song

Ok I had this really weird dream and was inspired to write this. Granted it could stand some refinement but I think people will find it amusing none the less. Just picture 5 classic spacemen, one of each color and enjoy. We are the Spacemen! Sit (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Actually, I have the 990, which is one model earlier than the 995. Troy is using a Canon EOS D10 these days. I'm quite happy with all the features on my camera...manual/automatic focus, f-stop, shutter speed, white balance, flash, etc. The (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Bram, as well as Troy Cefaratti, both have the Coolpix 995, and I have the Coolpix 4500 (which is basically the 995's followup). They're the split-body design, and I love my camera dearly. They are more mid-to top of the line than the camera (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDu527.oEJ@lugnet.com... (...) camera (...) Don't use it but I know Bram uses a Coolpix camera. He's been a bit un-Lugnet lately due to school (so he most likely won't see this) but you might (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

Since I'm not really getting anywhere in publish.photography, I was wondering if the two largest groups could comment. Anybody used this camera listed below? Thanks, Aaron "Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: By Your Command

(...) Heh. Cool. I like it. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project

(...) Nice miniature layout. Couldn't help but wonder what it would look like down in a lunar valley with a space mini-fig in the foreground. Could be an awesome backdrop. Did you ever get around to posting your B-25 Mitchell? I borrowed your wing (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonfly Gunship!

(...) the shape and the color scheme is very nice! It looks a bit small to be a gunship though, more like a heavily armed sniper (though of course that is just my opinion; I just envision gunships being very large ships like the Republic Gunship) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: unlurk- some stuff i made

(...) Hi Spencer, For the most part, I think your aircraft rock. The ground attack ship is my favorite, but the x-plane is very cool too. The VTOL isn't inspiring, though. One suggestion: adding landing gear to the ships would really improve them. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question for the curator

(...) I think I might take a stab at it, since I love building ships that are very smooth and streamlined. Of course, I'll probably just used the wing design and not make the whole ship. Maybe it could be my first PCS ship! Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: unlurk- some stuff i made

(...) Ok Spencer, take this with a grain of salt. I have no idea of your part inventory so some of my suggestions may be useless to you. I'm giving you the kind of feedback that I like to get, a mix of the good and the bad. Here goes: -the ground (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

Dan, I have a question for you. Looking at the photos (this one, in particular: (URL) I noticed what appears to be a door on the "neck" of the bridge. Is that what it is? Looks like it would intersect with the ladder access to the bridge. (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question for the curator

(...) If you can pull that off you will be a master, there are no straight lines on either ship. Thanks for putting this in the sidebar, it had escaped my notice and it's pretty nifty. If the X prize is winnable, Bert Rutan can win it. He rocks. (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonfly Gunship!

Cool! I like how it resembles the inspiration. I like the modularity of this, with the cockpit pod and the lasers on the sides and the tail. The color scheme works well, too. Nice job! Don't forget to make the people at Brickfest take pictures for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: unlurk- some stuff i made

Sorry, didn't see the orignal post. Don't forget to cross-post to .space. Some of the vehicles look nice, especially the last little ship with the rotating engines. The tank gun, with the big chain link thing is also nice. Critisisms? Well, all I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!!!

Excellent! Beautifull! Wow, trully a great work of art. Even the stand is great. :) If I had a critisism, it would be about the pictures, not the model- they seem to be slightly grainy. Try turning the ISO of your camera down, or light the area more (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact