 Space / 23076
Re: Dragonfly Gunship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 04:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Austin Little writes:
Hey guys,

just go in a new fighter fresh from the engineerin' bay! It's the
Dragon*fly* Micro Gunship, loosely based on the Dragon by Jamie. It's
actually pretty small, and I plan on bringin' it to B-Fest. Submitted for
your approval is the Dragonfly Micro Gunship:

  Also, I am going to try for a moonbase module, though I'm not sure yet.
Well, Hope you enjoy! As always, any and all critique is accepted as well as
wanted.Thanks

-Austin
_ _ _ _ _
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php?r=293582325

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mrmookow15

Hey Austin, that is really cool!  It looks just like it's namesake!  I love
the shape and the color scheme is very nice!  It looks a bit small to be a
gunship though, more like a heavily armed sniper (though of course that is
just my opinion; I just envision gunships being very large ships like the
Republic Gunship)

Keep up the good work,

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO