 Space / 23071
Re: Question for the curator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 02:00:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:HDsoKs.EM8@lugnet.com...
So, Jon, are you gonna render one in Lego?

http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/photos/photos.htm

Cool site, btw. Thanks.

I really want to either build this or build something that has some of its
features.  Most likely the second one.
Something all glidery and smooth like this.  I'm pretty sure glidery isn't a
word.

If you can pull that off you will be a master, there are no straight lines
on either ship.

Thanks for putting this in the sidebar, it had escaped my notice and it's
pretty nifty. If the X prize is winnable, Bert Rutan can win it. He rocks.