 Space / *22477 (-20)
  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) No such luck. Although I haven't checked the mail today... (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Very cool. Did Frank push the button to launch this ship? I went to the Real Cheese '94 tour as well, when it came to Ohio State U. The sound quality on that screen was crappy, but man, it was tons of fun. I really miss MST3K, and wish that (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Heh, I miss it too :-D Thanks for the compliments. The experimental look was purposeful and I'm glad it came through. At one time this was going to be a Test platform with interchangeable engines. But alas... it just became MST3k :-) Hey, have (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

Mmmmm. Greebly goodness, piping hot. This ship has a very "experimental" look about it, with the exposed beams and hoses. Great cockpit (darn you and your mad cockpit skills!). God, I miss that show! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Ya, the duplo egg. *tips hat to Jon*. I kept thinking, its clear, it's round, it's gotta be PCS. But the egg bases were non PCS colors.. then I figured out that it would snap to one of those dome bottoms. So I put a technic axle through one of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) <snip> (...) Ya, this thing evolved quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. First it was gonna be a tug... then a probe... then it became a MST3K. perhaps a Pre Classic Space verson of Crow and Servo would be cool. :-) (...) Nay... tis a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

Hi Ted, "Ted Michon" <ted@michon.com> wrote in message news:HCHwGL.q7M@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! It was fun to build. (...) night (...) *cue Twilight Zone theme (...) played (...) well (...) to (...) instead. That's a shame. In the movie, I liked (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Daniel (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Corellian ship

(...) SNIP (...) Thanks! Jeff (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Corellian ship

(...) Excellent job, Jeff! Your engine is elegantly constructed: thanks for the detailed view. --Muze (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Oops! Memory Jam! Sorry. :-D -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Yeah, Richard already posted that same writeup, almost word for word, on this thread :) I should bring the fig back into work and ask around. Somebody there might've gone to that same Exhibition and gotten the fig there, and know who was (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Corellian ship

I made these microscale ships from my 'bot factory' at work. I changed the color of a few pieces from the real life model to make it look the way I wanted in MLcad. The ships are supposed to resemble the Corellian cruiser-type ships seen in Star (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

Great work. I like the cockpit. Is that the Duplo egg? I like how you used the big white cones behind the cockpit. Great name, too. It's been too long since I got to see MST3K. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) <> (...) Ooohh La La! Quite a stellar addition to the PCS fleet! This one is definitely beefier than the prototype (Thanks for the preview ;-)). Those fuel pods stand out as huge because of their contrast to the intricate greebling around that (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Hmm, some guy on Brickset (URL) is a pretty cool and hard to find promotional figure. I got mine in an eBay auction not from the original source. I have heard that these were given away at a Space exhibition in 2002, but that is all I know. I don't (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

Hiya, Here's another PCS ship MST3K. Mobile Shuttle Tracker 3000. Later in the classic space age the duties of this ship were divided into: (URL) MST3K is one of the first faster than light sub capital ships in the PCS era. Needing extra fuel pods (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: Site update.

(...) Hrmm, it was working last night.. (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Website and Debut MOC

Wow, the Orbisphere is great. The color scheme rocks, and the construction is flawless. The wedges and the engines work just right. The site looks good, too. I really need to convince my parents to let me buy some new Lego- the new parts and colors (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part II

Ooh, nice. I love that color scheme, and the big platform with the defense things on the sides is well done. Nice ship- I can see this being used very clearly in my minds. Wow. Keep it up! Don't be discouraged by any lack of feedback. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact