 Space / *21792 (-20)
  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

(...) Wow! Kind words from the Master! Thanks Dan! Yeah, I took these right after I completed it, and it was dark out.. so not alot of light. But I am going to reshoot it, and get some poster board as you suggest. Although, I'll probably need two. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:HB5pn3.Dn3@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Ok. first off, I didn't intentionally design this to be the space batmobile. Its a coincidence. but after inspecting the minifigs I was (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

It's Batman in space! :) I really like this moc a lot, but the first thing that sprung to mind when I saw the pic was 'Batmobile'. Make of that what you will. This ship is a believable size for a two person vehicle. It must take a lot of equipment (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Commodore MOC

Kane Starcrafters is incredibly pleased to announce our newest luxury starcraft, the Commodore. (URL) styled, grille and fender technology allows for streamlined recessing of the main thrusters and antigrav units. (URL) with our most robust and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Chimalis Transit craft

(...) Yes, I was aiming for anything but conformity in my design. Adding the fins to the back was a last moment decision, but it made a lot of difference. (...) Actually, the craft is based off one of the earlier chapters in my sci-fi story, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) Heh, before I found lugnet, I thought along the same line. Actually, I believe the light grey helmet came from a classic castle jousting set, you know, the earlier ones where horses were built from bricks and minifigures had odd hair styles. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Station 45

(...) I'm not sure why I didn't respond to this earlier, but I wanted to. Now, at the risk of sending another 'me too' post I'd just like to say that I saw this display in Eric Sophie's brickswest folder prior to the announcement made here, and of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) you buy off of bricklink? t (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

Hi Leonard, There's a lot to like in this ship. The way you've achieved the angled shapes of the bridge and cabins is very good. The dual engine systems are a nice touch. I also like how you've made the cabins feel all homey with flowers and such. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) I thought my eyes were deceiving me too, but a quick check of peeron reveals that the grey helmets were only found in castle theme sets. So no, I don't believe there was a grey classic space fig. but kudos to Bill for making a pixie in the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

were there classic space figures in Gray? I can't believe that I'm missing a color of space minifig from that era. -tk "TooMuchDew" <wtoenjes@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HB5A1y.18A@lugnet.com... (...) HoverBike (...) Interceptor (...) Gord-On (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Quick post

(...) Very sorry to hear of his passing. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. Nate (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: piece ID

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in news:HB3Ep9.GwI@lugnet.com: (...) The white brick looks like part number 4216. The long gray piece could be part number 6056 or something similar. Both parts are generally used for things like garage (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some fun fad MOC's

(...) The hoverstuff is quite nice, but the PIXIE variants are what caught my eye. Just look at the .build.mecha sidebar to see the best space theme represent! :) Seriously, these are quite nice. I've always liked the PIXIE armor and these (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Some fun fad MOC's

Greetings, I made these a while back when these fads were all the rage but never got around to photographing/posting them. In an effort to end the senseless civilian casualties caused by rogue HoverBike street racing, MoonBase law enforcement has (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space) !

  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

this is a major improvement. you've come a long way. I agree with most of the earlier posters. The "navigation" area is too much like a room. it would be better served to maybe knock out those walls and replace them with slopes and a couple of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

is there an English version of this site? -tk "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HB46Lq.36H@lugnet.com... (...) japanese (...) check (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Station 45

I ment to cross-post to .mecha. I guess ist all good, either way. e (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Station 45

KG! bring it on! Station 45 is a hit and you did a great job! I was glad when I stumbled onto your MOC. I thought I had a fair idea of who was gonna be at Bricks West and it was a pleasant surprise. I love Station 45 for many reasons. Cheif amoung (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Quick post

Nicole, Another star lights the skies tonight. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact