 Space / *21557 (-10)
  Re: Future Segway, Bots, & handlebars!

Absolutely awesome! I especially like the bot with legs 1.0 version. I feel great when seeing something from the less-commonly-used space sub-themes. (I do still love the official Blacktron and Classic as well as the unofficial Pre-Classic Space.) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) Guidelines for a turbocycle? Um, two wheels and a pilot :) They were a big fad last year this time when I posted my first Turbocycle. A few other .spacers built some. Chris Maddison took the inspiration the farthest and put together quite a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) contrasts nicely with the trans-light-yellow Fleebnork. I might just hafta build one of these 'cycles once I re-sort some of my LEGO. What are the guidelines for making a Turbocycle? Nathan Wells (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Future Segway, Bots, & handlebars!

No, I havn't lost my mind, I've misplaced it on purpose. I do need a better Digital camera tho'. Anyways, I got out my disassembled M-Tron ship: (URL) to reassemble it, and as I started building, I started making other stuff with the pieces: the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) Hey Soren, Make that Midshipman Pre-Classic Spacer FIRST CLASS. *salutes* I tell ya, this is very good. Glad you used the *DING* seed part *cheers*. Congrats on using that on the first public PCS model. And, as to the PCS theme, BANGO, you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PreCS MOC

Sleekeroony. I especially like how the canopy blends in. Nice one. And those ball turret sockets do make the perfect thruster. I've borrowed the idea for the technic rack as a bit of neat greebling in my latest MOC. I do vaguely recall seeing it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  UPDATED Savannah MOC

The New link is. (URL) about the inconvience, but I had to reshuffle the site for the addition of future projects. -tk "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HAqqAt.1D2@lugnet.com... (...) airlock (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

Catching up with one of my Brickswest inspirations, and grabbing onto the coat tails of a couple of new fads/interstellar species, I created three new turbocycles for my Turbocycle League. Snag them all from one location at the bottom of this page: (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Zoom

I uploaded 2 small MOCS to brickshelf, a speeder bike and a jet bike. Jet Bike: (URL) Bike: (URL) post-moderation: (URL) and criticisms welcome. -William The Kingdom of Gatimrja (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked my little experiment. (...) Again, thanks! I don't mind being critiqued, shows that you took the time. Alhough in this case yeah, I am going to ignore you ;) Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact