 Space / *21217 (-20)
  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

That thing is pretty cool. I like the shape and the fact that it can attach to a standard Moonbase module. Jason (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HOVERBIKE: Colonial Asp

Oh that is sooooo cool. You've perfectly captured the Viper in Hoverbike form. Great job. Jason (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: medium pod cam teaser

(...) I'm sure this is a nice model, but form the picture, you can't see jack. Check .publish for some tips. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HOVERBIKE: Colonial Asp

(...) Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about them. That show kinda went down hill when they got to Earth. (...) It's sitting on my desk right now. I only showed the CAD version as my photography equipment isn't up to scratch. The wings are a little touchy, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: inspiration

(...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HOVERBIKE: Colonial Asp

Hey Allister, Very neat. Brings back a lot of memories. Too bad the producers of the show didn't have your bike design back in the 80's when Battle Star got to earth and they had those jet powered motocycles.... cool when you're 7, uber cheese now. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  HOVERBIKE: Colonial Asp

Having only recently arrived in this sector after a rather extended journey from the far reaches of space, Lt. Achilles regrets his late entry into the hoverbike league, but hopes that his indomitable enthusiasm more than makes up for his tardiness. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) [...] (...) That's _really_ nice detailing. Makes me realise I've got to try a lot harder in the detailing department. One question: is that retractable landing gear? Cheers, Paul (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(URL) Dan Jassim As Randy from American Idol would say "Dan, Dan, Dan, You're doing your thing." (my wife makes me watch it.) (really!) It's awesome. I agree with the others that say it looks like a revamp of some of your early work. Where I differ (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

After the failure of the autonomous Darktrooper units the Empire realized human piloted Exo-units were more effective. PLMKWYTCCW (constructive criticism welcomed)-Semaj After moderation: (URL) Moderation: (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Man, I was beginning to think I was the only person who was thinking this. I've been puzzling for a day or so just exactly what I wanted to say about the Dragonstar, and I still haven't worked it out. It is very clearly a "Dan Jassim Cap Ship" (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

OMG! I just looked at it again! It's mind numbing! plus it's the biggity bomb bad! OMG! OMG! Its the ding dang dow! SHIP school is in session! OMG! OMG! I can't wait to see in person! OMG! OMG! Drool Drool. Pant Pant e Dragonstar - Dan Jassim (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Any new MOCs, Mark?

Mark, Glad to hear your back! I have'nt heard anything about you in a while, so I was getting a little worried :(.I wrote you a while back, and you said you had some stuff for after the holiday season. Just wondering when and if we'll get to see any (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Good god! Every capital ship you make is better than the last one! Excellent work! I think it is safe to say that Earth will be safe from evil lego space invaders thanks to your fleet. ;-) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) I agree with Jon, although I would instead say that I think you could "build different." I think the ship looks darn fine, but it is rather similar to Gibraltar. I know you dig on Star Blazers, so that's cool... but I'm just not blown away by (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HA2yvK.16u@lugnet.com... (...) I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say that I think you can do better. I understand this might get me flamed to oblivion but I personally think (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:HA2uEy.ECC@lugnet.com... (...) trains (...) is (...) recognize. (...) That's Gomez Addams crashing his trains together. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dragonstar!

first off.. beautiful! I'm a big fan and this only re-emphasizes my fan-dom. 2ndly: could i make a humble request? Perhaps a shot that is 'straight-on'? I'm interested in how you made the bottom, and what appears to be an interesting design (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Thanks to all of you who posted replies! I truly appreciate it. :) Sorry I have not posted back yet. I'll have more time later and I'll try to reply to your posts individually but I just wanted to say thanks for now. Dan (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  medium pod cam teaser

I've been working in secret on a larger scale version of the ever so popluar pod design. This will incorporate room for a pilot and co-pilot. a small living quarters, engine area. and hopefully a small personal area that could be customized for (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact