 Space / 21203
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:45:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HA2yvK.16u@lugnet.com...
"And he told me no more big ships. Dan Jassim you are a big dirty liar..."
- Jon Palmer

Yes, I am! :)

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say that I think you can do
better.  I understand this might get me flamed to oblivion but I personally
think this looks exactly like Gibraltar except it's yellow.

I agree with Jon, although I would instead say that I think you could "build
different." I think the ship looks darn fine, but it is rather similar to
Gibraltar. I know you dig on Star Blazers, so that's cool... but I'm just not
blown away by it.

Personally, I'd like to see you make a capital ship version of one of the
Queen's ships. I think that would rock.

~Grand Admiral