 Space / *21202 (-20)
  Re: Dragonstar!

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HA2yvK.16u@lugnet.com... (...) I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say that I think you can do better. I understand this might get me flamed to oblivion but I personally think (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:HA2uEy.ECC@lugnet.com... (...) trains (...) is (...) recognize. (...) That's Gomez Addams crashing his trains together. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dragonstar!

first off.. beautiful! I'm a big fan and this only re-emphasizes my fan-dom. 2ndly: could i make a humble request? Perhaps a shot that is 'straight-on'? I'm interested in how you made the bottom, and what appears to be an interesting design (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Thanks to all of you who posted replies! I truly appreciate it. :) Sorry I have not posted back yet. I'll have more time later and I'll try to reply to your posts individually but I just wanted to say thanks for now. Dan (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  medium pod cam teaser

I've been working in secret on a larger scale version of the ever so popluar pod design. This will incorporate room for a pilot and co-pilot. a small living quarters, engine area. and hopefully a small personal area that could be customized for (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  inspiration

(...) look look....what do I see..? wanna have some more! thomas ---...--- (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

nothing more to be said...just admirable! thank you Dan for building and sharing - keep it up! regards from Switzerland Thomas ---...--- (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Apocryphal Classic Space

Just for fun (and possibly to aggravate a few zealots...): (URL) Dave! (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

Interesting little ship with some VERY nice internal detailng. The fleebnork reactor looks particularly good. If I could make a small suggestion: The 'corridor' tends to overwhelm the lines of the craft. I'd try to keep it down to two studs long (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Hey, yer makin' me choke on my Nerds candy! The color scheme works incredibly well & all the greebly detail rocks! Will the little yellow & gray fighters be dragonFLY's ? ;) The forked front & small winglets & bumpouts on the port & starbord (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

Hey all! Inspired by the Moonbase, I have made the Lunacraft. Nothing much else to say really, everthing else is explained on the page. So, without further ado, the Lunacraft! (URL) Blocksidge~ (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Dragonstar!

Wow Dan wow. You've inspired me to get off my butt and finish this: (URL) . And I really love how your big ships all have the same style, they look like members of the same fleet... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Is it just me, or was this ship inspired by Space Battleship Yamato? Great MOC, can't say much more than has already been said. Purrrrrrrr... Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Great job Dan!! Just to be critical, if that engine is just a bunch of colored bricks, you should change it so it lights up. Something this big needs working lights. And while on the subject of lights, have you considered stocking up on the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

*kneeling* Dan you are an inspiration to us all! Please continue to make bigger, badder, better ships. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Simply amazing as usual! Another work of art from Dan. Can't wait to see some pics of the inside. :) Adam (...) << snipped >> (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

The front is what got me to build it. I kept having the idea of how to build the bow banging around in my head. To keep my sanity I finaly just had to build the thing. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Splaf! a Pre Classic Space add on.... POD!

Hi all, The Uranium Search Flyer ( (URL) )has the ability to support many science platforms. The first of which is the S.T.A.R. Pod. (Ship Toting A Rock Pod). This Pod is piloted by a specialy trained and conditioned PCSfig who wears a state of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Umm...gee those are some really big guns. :^) Sweetness. Dragonstar...is it inspired by the carrier ship from the internet game of the same name? -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Ooh, WOW. I love what you did on this. The textured surface, gentle slopes, color, and greeblies are all great. You are the master of big long boxes! The big intakes and fins and machinery sticking out of the side work really well to make the ship (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact