 Space / *20367 (-20)
  webbed dish and rod/bar

I've tried to find the webbed radar dish and any rod/bar in 3 colors and can't i found blue dish and blue rods i found red dish and red rods orange dish, no rods yellow rods, no dish etc can anyone tell me if there is a third color that has the dish (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: anybody seen this? wow!

Yeah, I saw this when it was first moderated. Really awesome. The pics almost look better in thumbnail form. Shame - I'd love to see some up close detail on that model. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

That's hilarious. I love the sidecar, and like Joel said, the speedometer is a great touch. I think my favorite thing about this bike is the technic ball on the nose. That just looks sweet. And Pearl is a cool fig too! -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space.

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H8xEC0.GMn@lugnet.com... (...) I love it Chris. Got one in 1280 x 1024 for a background? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Space.

Browsing through stock photos + slow day = (URL) small set for a minifig... one awkward kneeless leap for minifig-kind. Yeah yeah, it's low tech, but it made me chuckle while doing it. Great to see space. taking the lead in posts and being the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Tha Vessy in Ldraw.

(...) that has not been accepted yet over at Ldraw: (URL) forget to dl the primitives too! cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

(...) I really enjoy how you mounted the offset speedometer! cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Tha Vessy in Ldraw.

heya! finally got around to doing this one, so here it is! (URL) files: preview image: (URL) subfiles. all of these represent moving bits on the model. inspect these if you want to see how it was built. (URL) is the main file for rendering: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

(...) Nice. I like your choice of parts. Best DaveG (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to my site - some new MOCs.

"Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:H8s5C5.BH1@lugnet.com... (...) Way cool designs. Do you plan on publishing the dat files? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:H8qpG5.8Ju@lugnet.com... (...) replaced it with a gray 1 stud round plate, put a 1 x2 plate with one stud on the bottom, and put a single "small" arm on it. Instant kitchen helper. :) -- (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: GENTLEMEN!!!

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H8qpws.9t7@lugnet.com... (...) Jon you always amaze me. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

Here's a hoverbike I put together trying to get a sidecar beside it. I thought it would be fun to have it driven by a little old lady :). Her name is Pearl "Granny" Hannigan. (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

How do you guys build that big. I'd run out of ideas a quarter of the way down. Really impressive. I miss the space police theme that is my all time favorite space theme. Good work.-James (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: anybody seen this? wow!

(...) yeah... when I saw this, I was hoping the creator would post here with some reference pics, because its been so many years since I saw Blake's 7 that I honestly don't remember what the ship even looked like! IIRC, almost the whole show was (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

That is awesome. This is a really great themed creation. There are so many great things about this. But my particullar favorites are the jagged bits in the front, the way you used the windshields for the bridge, and all the little greeblie stuff. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: anybody seen this? wow!

Wow. This guy has WAY too much orange. That is one heck of a cool MOC. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  anybody seen this? wow!

(URL) the pics were better what a cool moc -paul (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Prototype Destroyer

Hello all, DD-Inferno (URL) is a destroyer class warship designed in the original Space Police color scheme. I tried to base it closely on modern naval design. Actually I began with the intention of building a frigate class vessel, but it turned out (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) I think I know what you mean. I wasn't saying I disagree about having a style, I just never really tried to intentionally make things a certain way. I am mostly curious because I'd love to try and develop a style on purpose just to see where (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact