 Space / 20355
20354  |  20356
Subject:
Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:40:05 GMT

Here's a hoverbike I put together trying to get a sidecar beside it. I
thought it would be fun to have it driven by a little old lady :). Her name
is Pearl "Granny" Hannigan.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/hoverbikes/ScreaminMimi/mi1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/hoverbikes/ScreaminMimi/mi2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/hoverbikes/ScreaminMimi/mi3.jpg