 Robotics / Vision Command / *70 (-10)
  Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

(...) I didn't check this out yet, but i guess it does !!?!! (...) Nice to hear ! Thanks ! Rainer (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

"Rainer Balzerowski" <balze2@gmx.net> wrote in message news:G55v2z.LqB@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) for one (...) I didn't realize VC tried to compensate for the RCX program. I'll fix that comment. Do you think the Spin Left 1.0s command in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

In lugnet.robotics, Michael Gasperi writes: hoped would be developed with Vision Command. Thanks for the posting. (...) Hi folks, i do it in a task like this : int global_message; task Read_VC_Messages () { int j; int local_message = 0; (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

I just used one Message. I still don't know how to do your test program. This will start and stop the motor as long as motion is detected in area 2. task main() { while(true) { if (Message()== 2) { OnFwd(OUT_A); Wait(100); Off(OUT_A); } } } -- Bob (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

"Bob Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G55s5H.CHz@lugnet.com... (...) Were you able to make it work with NQC? If it was, I'd like to see the code. Despite the association with my friend Dave Baum, I don't use NQC. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

I made this work with some motor commands. Very cool! This is something I hoped would be developed with Vision Command. Thanks for the posting. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

I always find myself confused when I mess with programming. I have no clue as to downloading the test program into slot 1 of the RCX. What would be the equivalent NQC program for this. test program{ main{ display message forever{} } } -- Bob Fay (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

Vision Command offers very limited control of the RCX. It would be nice if you could use VC as a smart sensor from a more convention RCX program with full control. After following the work of Rainer Balzerowski, I've got a pretty simple way to do (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc) !

  image processing in VB

Hi: We also want to use both: the spirit.ocx and vportal2.dll In addition we need an image processing tool. Are there some usefull modules for VB? (VB portals? ) Perhaps there are already the original LEGO functions implemented in VB? greetings (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Vision Command capabilities revised

(...) Just to throw another resource into the mix if anyone is unaware of this: Intel Open Source Computer Vision Library (URL) library is mainly aimed at real time computer vision. Some example areas would be Human-Computer Interaction (HCI); (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact