 Robotics / 13389
Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Michael Gasperi writes:

I didn't realize VC tried to compensate for the RCX program.  I'll fix that
comment.  Do you think the Spin Left 1.0s command in the AutoPilot is
causing some delays?  It doesn't appear to.

I didn't check this out yet, but i guess it does !!?!!

Make Your Own Regions in Vision Command will be my next challenge.

Nice to hear ! Thanks !

Rainer