 Robotics / 13384
Re: Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:17:18 GMT

I made this work with some motor commands. Very cool! This is something I
hoped would be developed with Vision Command. Thanks for the posting.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
http://users5.50megs.com/bobfay
California
USA
"Bob Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message
I always find myself confused when I mess with programming. I have no clue
as to downloading the test program into slot 1 of the RCX. What would be • the
equivalent NQC program  for this.

test program{
main{
display message
forever{}
}
}

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
http://users5.50megs.com/bobfay
California
USA
"Michael Gasperi" <gasperi@alynk.com> wrote in message
Vision Command offers very limited control of the RCX.  It would be nice • if
you could use VC as a smart sensor from a more convention RCX program • with
full control.  After following the work of Rainer Balzerowski, I've got • a
pretty simple way to do just that.  I put the details on a web page:
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/vcsensor.htm
Michael Gasperi