 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 481
RE: Co-operative Multi tasking in pbforth 2.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 18:00:33 GMT

your recent additions to pbForth and to its documentation are simply great.
Can't wait to see the next article...

Mario,

Thanks for the feedback. As you all know, writin this stuff
is hard. I figure 10 minutes of reading time is probably 2 or
3 hours of writing...

I'm currently in a "pbForth phase". Not only I do appreciate a lot your work
on it, but I'm myself preparing a small surprise which I hope will help
other Forth newbies like me to better face the initial difficulties of the
language.

Ha! The dark side has won you over! Can you give us a tiny hint
on the subject? I'll be happy to host the information on
my site. That goes for anyone, by the way. If you write an article,
I'll post it on my site for everyone to read.

Cheers, Ralph