 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 477
476  |  478
Subject:
Co-operative Multi tasking in pbforth 2.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 08:05:02 GMT

I am have been programming the brick in nqc but have started to find this a
little restrictive. I have just started using pbFORTH.  Would anyone be able
to help me with a sample script to impliment Multi-Tasking.   I am using
this to set up an "infra red Radar" to assist with terain mapping. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

haveagoodone
phil