 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 480
Re: Co-operative Multi tasking in pbforth 2.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 17:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, Ralph Hempel writes:
[...snip...]
I was going to write another article this weekend on using John Barnes'
ultrasonic sensor (great bit of engineering) and then another
one on hooking into the 1msec timer hook I have in pbForth.

I'm kinda busy right now at work (who isn't) but requests like
this make it more likely that I'll actually get the article done.

Ralph,

your recent additions to pbForth and to its documentation are simply great.
Can't wait to see the next article...

I'm currently in a "pbForth phase". Not only I do appreciate a lot your work
on it, but I'm myself preparing a small surprise which I hope will help
other Forth newbies like me to better face the initial difficulties of the
language.

Keep up the good work!

Ciao
Mario