 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 477
    Co-operative Multi tasking in pbforth 2.1 —Phil Haigh
   I am have been programming the brick in nqc but have started to find this a little restrictive. I have just started using pbFORTH. Would anyone be able to help me with a sample script to impliment Multi-Tasking. I am using this to set up an "infra (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Co-operative Multi tasking in pbforth 2.1 —Ralph Hempel
   Phil, I have some hooks in the current version of pbForth that you can use to implement cooperative multi-tasking. Have you read the article on implementing a background monitor to check for button presses? It's at: (URL) I was going to write (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Co-operative Multi tasking in pbforth 2.1 —Phil Haigh
     Hi Ralph Thanks for you reply. I have just started into the article on background monitoring, its great. I am looking forward to your articles on hooking into the one millisecond timer and use of using John Barnes' ultrasonic sensor. I was going to (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Co-operative Multi tasking in pbforth 2.1 —Mario Ferrari
   In lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, Ralph Hempel writes: [...snip...] (...) Ralph, your recent additions to pbForth and to its documentation are simply great. Can't wait to see the next article... I'm currently in a "pbForth phase". Not only I do (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Co-operative Multi tasking in pbforth 2.1 —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Mario, Thanks for the feedback. As you all know, writin this stuff is hard. I figure 10 minutes of reading time is probably 2 or 3 hours of writing... (...) Ha! The dark side has won you over! Can you give us a tiny hint on the subject? I'll (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)