 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 448
Re: Support for pbForth in BricxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:27:17 GMT

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:05:09 GMT, John Hansen <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote:

I've started a project recently related to pbForth.

I'm also playing with interfaces to pbforth at the moment. What you're
doing and I'm not is syntax highlighting. I'm not actually sure how well
that works in pbforth, since I'm not sure how the editor knows which words
have been defined already (perhaps previously transferred to the RCX).

Does pbForth support the entire set of CORE

environment? reports true for CORE, so I would assume so.  I've not found
anything it doesn't have (but I've not been trying for long).

(and CORE-EXT) words of ANS Forth?

environment? reports false for CORE-EXT so I guess not.

regards,   Ian SMith
--
  |\ /|      no .sig
  |o o|