 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 450
Re: Support for pbForth in BricxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 01:18:48 GMT

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> writes:

FALSE, TRUE, HEX, PICK, and U> are all listed in the CORE-EXT section of the
PDF I looked at and Ralph Hempel lists them among the words he discusses in
his 1999 "Introduction to pbForth" so that's why I wonder.

I wrote a hack to dump all the words, and here's the result for
version 2.0.0.  The word list has changed since 1999.  I think the
list is complete, but no guarantees.

?DUP 2SWAP 2OVER 2DROP 2DUP RSHIFT DLShift LSHIFT MOD / * */ SM/REM
/MOD */MOD FM/MOD UM/MOD M* 1- 1+ - ABORT" >NUMBER MU* . .R U. U.R #S
# Num>Char SIGN #> HOLD <# ." S" SLITERAL <S"> COUNT TYPE SPACES vR
SPACE ( \ [CHAR] CHAR PARSE REFILL ACCEPT BL SOURCE &Source >IN #TIB
TIB TibSize SOURCE-ID TO VALUE HEX DECIMAL BASE MARKER COLD FILL BYE
QUIT FIND WORD EVALUATE ENVIRONMENT? ABORT THROW CATCH DABS DU< D+ D>S
S>D UD>S US>D C, , ALLOT ALIGN HERE UNLOOP LEAVE J I +LOOP LOOP DO
REPEAT WHILE UNTIL AGAIN BEGIN ELSE THEN IF ; : POSTPONE VARIABLE
CONSTANT CREATE DOES> ['] LITERAL COMPILE, RECURSE ] [ >BODY '
COMPILE-ONLY IMMEDIATE DP STATE WITHIN MIN MAX ABS > U> < U< 0> <> 0<>
= TRUE FALSE +! 2! 2@ CHAR+ CELL+ timer_GET timer_SET TIMER_GET
TIMER_SET SENSOR_READ SENSOR_BOOL SENSOR_VALUE SENSOR_RAW SENSOR_CLEAR
SENSOR_MODE SENSOR_TYPE POWER_OFF POWER_GET RCX_POWER MOTOR_SET
RANGE_SET BUTTON_GET RCX_BUTTON SOUND_GET SOUND_TONE SOUND_PLAY
RCX_SOUND LCD_REFRESH LCD_4TH LCD_CLEAR LCD_NUMBER LCD_HIDE LCD_SHOW
SERVO_SET UM* EMIT EKEY? KEY EKEY INVERT ROT DUP SWAP OVER XOR OR AND
2/ 2* 0= 0< DNEGATE NEGATE + EXIT ALIGNED CHARS CELLS R> R@ >R DEPTH
DROP ROLL PICK MOVE C@ C! @ ! EXECUTE

--
Darin Johnson