 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 206
Re: sending files to pbForth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:55:00 GMT

Ralph Hempel skrev:

  > * how does one send files to pbForth? HyperTerminal is garbling everything
up -
  The double chars are eliminated in this release.

Thanks for the quick answer!
I downloaded the latest version. But what I meant by garbling was that thet
when trying to
send a whole file, a lot of junk appears in the window and everything becomes a
mess...
ant the RCX doesn't seem to understand anything out of it...

/Vlad