 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 212
Re: sending files to pbForth - results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 22:31:53 GMT

Hello.
I became acquainted with pbforth via Jonathan Knudsen's (O'Reilly) books and think
that
it's a terrific place to learn forth.

I am using CRT with line delay=100 and char delay=20, but if I wait between
carriage returns, I get "garbage"  I think that it is the message that the com port
(com2) to initialize.

Is there a way that I can filter the "garbage" out?

Thank you very much,
John Bohn