 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 147
RE: Double echo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:51:19 GMT

It works on Macs, Linux, and the PC - and my TCL uploader
is too unreliable...

But what about this quad-speed loader?
It also could be compiled for different platforms...

Yup. Dave tells me he is working on integrating the speedier loader into
NQC or even making standalone loaders by themselves...

Sergey, which features do you REALLY want/need for the next release.

I'm doing the following...

1. ECHO_ON/ECHO_OFF and fix ACCEPT
2. Fix stack location
3. Splash screen to say the RCX is running pbForth (suggestions?)

Any others?

Another big complaint is the lack of ON/OFF processing. This could
easily be done as a standard task for the multitasker...maybe an
example is OK in this case.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>