 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 931 (-10)
  Re: Just some really basic questions...

(...) 5. You get five slots. (...) Yes, with Version 2 of the firmware. (...) From what I understand you get 6k of program space, you can use it all in a program or spread it around 2 to 5. Your choice. (...) Sort of. Computer to RCX control is (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Power Down for RCX

I know that in the diagnostics window for the RCX Control Center you can set the "Power Down" time, this sends a message to the RCX about how long to wait idle before power down. I would like to know the command (message) to send to the RCX to make (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Just some really basic questions...

Okay, I'm really new to the whole NQC thing and have visited Amazon and ordered a couple books, but I've got some rather high level, I guess for lack of a better term, questions... I can store up to three program in my RCX. Correct? What's the best (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Mac IR tower error: No response from IR device

I'm trying to download the firmware using MacNQC. When ever I try, I get the problem: Error: No response from IR device. I'm using a Mac beige G3, printer port, OS 9.0.4. I'm using a Palm Mac adapter and the lego cable. The green light does come on (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Minimum Spanning Tree

Hi, I have got a problem with a program I wrote, and I can't find the error. My intention was to have the program calculate a minimum spanning tree on basis of Kruskals algorithm, which most of you are familiar with, I presume. The program expects (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Visual NQC 2001 Beta 2

To all testers, Runtime error 380 stands for invalid property. This can happen when you try to compile a program in the editor. I had the error ones during development but it didn't come up anymore. Next week I'm starting bugfixing again and see if (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

I have downloaded and installed Beta 2. I am having a problem that I had with beta 1. When I "Compile" I get a "Runtime Error '380' Invalid Property Value". Am I alone in this problem? If so, what does it mean? Is something missing from my Win98? -- (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Visual NQC 2001

I've fixed a lot of problems thanks to your testing and reporting. Beta relase 2 is now available on (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MacNQC Beta

Hi all, I have been working on an updated version of MacNQC and am now ready for a public beta. If you are interested in it, it can be found at (URL). There are some new windows to control the RCX and the compiler has been updated to NQC 2.2r2. Rob (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Visual NQC 2001

Thanks to all who have tested my program. I know there are some problems and runtime errors. The biggest problem for me was the bad website on with some of you used the bugs report to tell me what's wrong, but this information didn't never reach my (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact