 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 930
929  |  931
Subject:
Power Down for RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 05:57:36 GMT

I know that in the diagnostics window for the RCX Control Center you can set
the "Power Down" time, this sends a message to the RCX about how long to
wait idle before power down. I would like to know the command (message) to
send to the RCX to make it power down "now" if that is a possibility for NQC
and the RCX.

I don't read these that much so please mail me at the address below:

mixer@nationwide.net

Chris Hood