 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 922
921  |  923
Subject:
Visual NQC 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:50:41 GMT

Thanks to all who have tested my program. I know there are some problems and
runtime errors.
The biggest problem for me was the bad website on with some of you used the
bugs report to tell me what's wrong, but this information didn't never reach
my mailbox.
I've fixed the problems now and so I will ask everybody who is still interested
in the product to report problems again.
I think that some of the problems are comming up because the program can't
find NQC.exe, this must be in the same directory as the programs's exe file.
In the next release the path can be entered.
See the website for more information: http://home.hetnet.nl/~myweb1/Index.html