 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 705
Re: Connecting to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:14:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Matthew Miller writes:
Does the RCX have the firmware installed?

It should!  It certainly did last time I used it but I wasn't sure whether
being without batteries would cause the firmware to need reloading.  It
certainly powers on and runs programs in all slots which suggested to me that
the firmware was present and working...