 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 706
Re: Connecting to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:40:45 GMT

Steve Kersley <steve.kersley@keb.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
It should!  It certainly did last time I used it but I wasn't sure whether
being without batteries would cause the firmware to need reloading.  It
certainly powers on and runs programs in all slots which suggested to me that
the firmware was present and working...

Yeah it suggests that to me too.

What's the lighting condition like in the room?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/