 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 578
577  |  579
Subject:
NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 06:15:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Preliminary NQC support for RCX 2.0 is now available in NQC version
2.2a1.  Its in the beta test area of the NQC site:
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc

There have been a lot of changes internal to the compiler itself, and
RCX 2.0 support is only partially complete at the moment, but I figured
an early release would be better than nothing.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com