 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 597
Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 15:00:07 GMT

There is still a problem when nqc uses the first three global variables if
you also want to use a counter.
The current solution is to make the first int lines reflect the fact that
they will be used as counters.

#Define COUNTER_1 0
int count1
int count2
int count3
int varible1

varible1 = Counter(COUNTER_1)

Sorry if this sounds a bit strange I'll post some code when I find it.