 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 579
Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 15:24:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote:
Preliminary NQC support for RCX 2.0 is now available in NQC version
2.2a1.  Its in the beta test area of the NQC site:

Linux build / RPMs available from <http://nqc.mattdm.org/>.

I haven't updated the man page yet but will work on that soon.

Q: would it be worthwhile to construct the alpha (and even beta?) RPMs such
that they can coexist on the same machine with the stable release? The
package would be named something like "nqc-alpha", and I'd change the name
of the executable too.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/