 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 406 (-10)
  NQC 2.1 b3 released

No new features - just a few fixes and tweaks: * output files now default to current directory rather than next to source * fixed the __SCOUT bug * fixed the RcxCC problem - two part solution: 1) trailing directory delimiters are now optional on -I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Help with rotation sensors

(...) You could probably change the first line to while (SENSOR_1 < target_distance) and it should work fine. Since you want to keep the two rotation sensor values (and hence the two wheel distances) equal, each sensor will individually measure the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Help with rotation sensors

Hi all, I'm new to programing so this may seem like a silly question. I'm using two rotation sensors with the program below to eliminate drift caused by different motor speeds. Is it possible to break this loop when a certain distance is reached? I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) Its actually an unfortunate side effect of an upgrade to my compiler...for a more detailed explanation see the tread starting here: (URL) Baum (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Proposed solution to RcxCC / NQC problem

(...) Your proposal is great. Looks like the very best way to go. Uwe (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

I tried it and it doesn't work. Instead of compiling NQC displays his "help" page with the compiler options in the dos box. :-( TZS Dave Baum schrieb in Nachricht ... (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC default output file

(...) Cool, thanks. (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Proposed solution to RcxCC / NQC problem

This is my proposed solution to the problem with the NQC beta and RcxCC. As a quick recap, the problem is that RcxCC uses an exec line which has one quoted argument ending with a backslash: nqc -E"temp.log" -L"temp.lst" -I"C:\NQC\CC\" temp.nqc The (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: offtopicy sort of thing

I parallel two motors frequently with no ill effects. There is no generation taking place. It will use more battery current for the two motors than it would for one, but it is also doing more work. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: offtopicy sort of thing

(...) I was just trying out having 4 motors to power 4 wheels (one per wheel) and I saw this effect. I had the two motors on the right side both attached to output A and the two motors on the left side both attached to input C. But now I am worried (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact