 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1810
Re: time sampling under the rcx standard OS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:50:57 GMT

Thank you Matt, the RCX loops much faster with your advices : about 10 loops per
second. But as this frequency depends on the calculations included in the loop,
I’m afraid this will not be enough. So I tried to download
http://drjsoftware.com/Firmware.htm, but it just appears as a text file, which I
don’t know how to install. I must admit my computer skills are limited ! Is
there an installer or instructions anywhere ?