 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1809
Re: time sampling under the rcx standard OS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:54:09 GMT

Thank you Dick, for advicing me to switch to the faster firmware, I’m sure I
need both a 1-millisecond basic clock, and the 128 power level capability.
So I tried to download it from http://drjsoftware.com/Firmware.htm, but it just
appears as a text file, which I don’t know how to install. I must admit my
computer skills are limited ! Is there an installer or instructions anywhere ?
I’d like to know if this firmware is reliable and fully compatible with Bricxcc.