 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1764
Re: NQC release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:05:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Michael Obenland wrote:
YES, this version compiles fine under my Linux system with gcc 3.3.3.

I've just uploaded a .tgz containing a Mac OSX version of NQC (provided by Rob
Bates, the MacNQC developer).  You can get it from the NQC website:

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nqc/

I also have replaced (again) the source code .tgz.  It should work as well as
the previous version and even better for Mac OSX users (thanks to Rob).

If you use Linux or FreeBSD or OSX or something else entirely and you run into
any problems building NQC from this latest refresh of the source code archive
please let me know.

Thanks,

John Hansen