 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1755
Re: NQC release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:07:49 GMT

Hi John! Thanks for the new release. On my Linux box I get a compile error.

uname -a:

Linux aluminum 2.6.10-1.770_FC3smp #1 SMP Thu Feb 24 14:20:06 EST 2005
i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

[root@aluminum nqc-3.1.r1]# make
g++ -o bin/mkdata -Inqc/ -Iplatform/ mkdata/mkdata.cpp nqc/SRecord.cpp
bin/mkdata compiler/rcx1.nqh compiler/rcx1_nqh.h rcx1_nqh
bin/mkdata compiler/rcx2.nqh compiler/rcx2_nqh.h rcx2_nqh
bin/mkdata -s rcxlib/fastdl.srec rcxlib/rcxnub.h rcxnub
(cd compiler ; bison -y -d parse.y ; \
mv -f y.tab.c parse.cpp ; mv -f y.tab.h parse.tab.h )
g++ -c -pipe -Iplatform -Ircxlib -Inqc -Icompiler -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -I/usr/local/include/LegoUSB
-Wno-deprecated -DDEFAULT_SERIAL_NAME='"/dev/ttyS0"' nqc/nqc.cpp -o
nqc/nqc.o
cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wstrict-prototypes" is valid for
Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++
cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wmissing-prototypes" is valid
for Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++
In file included from nqc/nqc.cpp:27:
rcxlib/RCX_Image.h:107: error: class RCX_Image::Chunk redeclared with
different access
nqc/nqc.cpp:1231: warning: 'void PrintToken(int, TokenVal)' defined but
not used
make: *** [nqc/nqc.o] Error 1

Thanks!

John Hansen wrote:
I've released a new version of NQC today (3.1r1).

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nqc/

I would be most grateful if a few non-Windows platform folks could download the
source release and make sure it builds and functions correctly on your favorite
platform.  I *think* I fixed all the problems in previous source code releases
and hopefully did not introduce any new ones.

Thanks!

John Hansen