 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1760
Re: NQC release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Rich Thompson wrote:
Ahh...I shouldn't add comments to anything before my first green tea of
the morning. I moved line 56 back to public: and went to line 81 and
found private: was already there...

I'm apparently very confused.  I could have sworn I checked the code here and
there wasn't a "private:" before the class Chunk definition starting at line 81.
But after double checking just now indeed there is one there.  That's what had
me confused.  The declaration at the top is public so I was puzzled as to why
your compiler would want the definition to be something other than public.

Try this.  Move the "private:" line (81) to just prior to the definition of the
struct Variable line (108).  That's the way I thought the code looked this
morning when I checked it but it is definitely not the way it is in the source
code I put up on the website.  I will correct that.

John Hansen