 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1762
Re: NQC release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:15:11 GMT

And that was the fix.

Thanks for maintaining this code!

Rich
http://www.robotthoughts.com

John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen wrote:

That's the way I thought the code looked this
morning when I checked it but it is definitely not the way it is in the source
code I put up on the website.  I will correct that.

It turns out one of the steps in the process I used to generate the .tgz source
code archive not only got the wrong version from CVS but it changed all my
unix-style line endings back to windows-style line endings.  I've replaced the
latest source code archive on the NQC website with a new version (same name)
which corrects these two problems.  I've tried to double check everything this
time so hopefully it is correct.

John Hansen