 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1629
  Ideas for NQC

Hi John, Now that Dave Baum has given you the control under NQC, how will you manage to work both on NQC and on BricxCC??? I recomend the following changes: For NQC, something that you can add is optional use of semi-colon. It's a pain when I do a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RE: Ideas for NQC

(...) ...a bit like NQP (Not Quite Pascal) :D ? (...) That would have to be called NQB (Not Quite BASIC) ;) Ok, now, seriously, this could be usefull for lazzy typists like me, but remember that C is case sensitive, so, how could BricxCC decide (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Ideas for NQC

(...) Well, it won't be easy. It doesn't help that I've been working long hours at my day job either. But I'll do my best. (...) [...] (...) In C & C++ it is not optional to use a semi-colon at the end of a line. The same goes for Java, C#, and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Ideas for NQC

(...) I object to this proposed change. Lack of knowledge of a language's syntax does not justify changing the syntax. (...) [SNIP] Kevin (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RE: Ideas for NQC

(...) I could not agree more with Kevin. Adding a feature, such as adding in more intricate math functions, or add in tcp/ip socket support, etc. is more fruitful than making the language syntax more like others just because someone is not used to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Ideas for NQC

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> escribió en el mensaje news:HuB9Bv.1KyA@lugnet.com... (...) NQC (...) What I download is an upgrade or the whole program again? Is it necessary to uninstall the previous version? (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)