 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1256 (-20)
  Re: RcxCC (whoops, BricxCC) update

(...) [snippage] (...) files are no longer written to the directory in which BricxCC resides. They are written to the Windows temporary directory as reported by the operating system. Toolbars are greatly enhanced. They drag, they float, they dock to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx"

(...) Make sure you are using the very latest NQC. The old versions could not handle the 0328 firmware. Dean (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx"

I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx" I've tried both firmfast and firmware download modes, but the problem is the same. When the lcd displays approxomately 2500, the error occurs. Any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NCQ on XP

Tested BrixCC and ncq at pre-release of Win XP-prof at my work, so far so good, it seems to work, compiling download ect seems to work correct. Have (lego) fun at Teletubbieland Rik (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RcxCC (whoops, BricxCC) update

I've released version 3.3.2.2 of the recently renamed BricxCC (was RcxCC). This release now will "upgrade" the registry settings if it finds registry settings from previous versions of the program. It will also automatically claim the .nqc extension (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Announcing BricxCC - formerly known as RcxCC

I'm excited to announce the availability of the latest release of my enhanced version of Mark Overmars' original RcxCC program. Due to a recent e-mail from the FairPlay folks at The LEGO Company, I have renamed the program Bricx Command Center or (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  New beta of MacNQC

Hi all, I've just posted a new beta of MacNQC. It adds a native version for OSX, updated the compiler to 2.4a4 and added USB tower support for OSX. If you want to try it: (URL) Have fun, Rob Bate rbate@mac.com (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Another RcxCC release

(...) I think it is very quiet around here lately... :-) I've just uploaded version 3.3.1.7 of RcxCC to the website referenced in the link above. This release adds the ability to pass additional NQC switches on the command line when executing NQC (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Partial USB support

fyi- There was a pretty nasty (and stupid) bug in 2.4 a3 that would cause a crash if no serial port was specified (either with a -S option or the RCX_PORT environment var). I've fixed it and posted an update (2.4 a4). I suggest that anyone using a3 (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Another RcxCC release

(...) Okay, I've uploaded version 3.3.1.6 to my website this evening. This release should fully support the USB tower - both with the internal RcxCC features and with the USB support just added the NQC (see Dave Baum's recent post for details). Of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

thanks very much Mark !! beste regards, Stef (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Partial USB support

I just posted release 2.4 a3 which includes preliminary USB support for a couple of platforms. Very little testing has been done, so expect to run into a few problems. Let me know and I'll fix them as best I can. Windows - supported, although you'll (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Another RcxCC release

(...) Well it definitely doesn't work with the USB tower yet. Once I get some drivers for my USB tower I will get it working and post a new version. In the mean time, if you want to use the new code templates and code completion features you might (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

(...) Section 3.8 SetPriority(p) - Function - RCX2, Scout The first "-" shouldn't be there (and the rest of the line should be right justified, since you're going to be editing) - Mark (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

(...) could (...) Hi Stef, At least two people have asked for a downloadable version, so I created one (it took a few days because I had to dig up a freeware zip utility.. for those interested, I found FreeZip at (URL) zipped version of the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Battery status

Hallo all (...) PC. (...) can (...) Thanks, it works. Can i use a trick to get the batterylevel on a Cybermaster( without connecting the PC) br Kalle (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Another RcxCC release

I have uploaded another revision of RcxCC to my website. (URL) calling it version 3.3 now. The latest build is 3.3.0.10. Here's a list of the new features: 1) Maybe it works with the USB tower. I have a USB tower but no drivers yet so I can't test (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

(...) Which function had an extra '-'? I'll make sure to fix it next time I update the doc. Dave (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

hi Mark, that looks very nice. I was looking forward for something like this for a long time, good work. But I'm not always on line, so is it available for download ? I and many others could use it when we're off-line and perhaps John Hansen could (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.3 r1 for Win32 W/ USB Support

A power adapter port? As in an AC/DC plug on the RCX? I've heard the RCX1.0 has them but I didn't see one on my RCX 2.0 (says RCX 2.0 on the top too, all fancy like..heh). I'll check tonite when I get home, but I dont think there is one. "Dean (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact