 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1245
1244  |  1246
Subject:
Partial USB support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:21:40 GMT

I just posted release 2.4 a3 which includes preliminary USB support for
a couple of platforms.  Very little testing has been done, so expect to
run into a few problems.  Let me know and I'll fix them as best I can.

Windows - supported, although you'll need to have Lego's driver
installed (part of RIS 2.0).

Mac OS X - supported, no driver required.

Mac OS 9 - no support yet, I'm waiting for Lego to release their driver.

Linux - no support yet, although it can probably be added in a manner
very similar to the Mac OS X version.  Hopefully someone will contribute
appropriate code to the official source base.

You can download the new version from:

http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc/beta/index.html

Dave Baum

--