 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1247
Re: Another RcxCC release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 02:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen writes:
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/rcxcc.htm

1) Maybe it works with the USB tower.  I have a USB tower but no drivers yet
so I can't test it myself.

Well it definitely doesn't work with the USB tower yet.  Once I get some
drivers for my USB tower I will get it working and post a new version.

Okay, I've uploaded version 3.3.1.6 to my website this evening.  This
release should fully support the USB tower - both with the internal RcxCC
features and with the USB support just added the NQC (see Dave Baum's recent
post for details).  Of course, some things may still not work exactly right.
If you run into anything let me know.

I also fixed a very old problem that I hadn't really noticed until today.
Some NQC commands weren't being syntax highlighted correctly (e.g., abs,
sign, ActiveEvents, etc...).  I've fixed that problem.  I also made Ctrl+J
the default hotkey for code templates and Ctrl+Space the default hotkey for
code completion.  To have them show up without adding them yourself you'll
need to reset the defaults on the Options tab in the Preferences dialog.

Let me know what you think.

John Hansen