 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1249
Re: Another RcxCC release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 22:21:20 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen writes:
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/rcxcc.htm

Let me know what you think.

I think it is very quiet around here lately... :-)

I've just uploaded version 3.3.1.7 of RcxCC to the website referenced in the
link above.

This release adds the ability to pass additional NQC switches on the command
line when executing NQC from within RcxCC.  It also fixes a small problem
with the code completion feature that occurred if text was selected.

Enjoy!  Send me your enhancement requests.

John Hansen