 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1094
    Re: Revisions to RcxCC —Dean Hystad
   (...) With the amount of work you have put in on this it should be I who apologizes for pestering you. I tried the most recent version. It is correctly finding the nqc compiler now. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be passing the correct command (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Revisions to RcxCC —John Hansen
   (...) Hmmm, it seems to be correctly passing -TRCX2 on the command line in my testing. I haven't actually tested with a brick containing the RCX2 firmware, but when I put an RCX2-only command in a program it compiles fine when I've selected RCX2 but (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Revisions to RcxCC —Dean Hystad
   John, Seems like support for the scout is pretty complete except for the target command line option when compiling a program. I have written some programs that compile clean using nqc, but generate syntax errors for Scout specific commands when (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Revisions to RcxCC —John Hansen
   (...) Scout support still has a long way to go in many ways, imho. A lot works but I still haven't implemented correct scout support in several of the dialogs. I've tried the command line option for Scout (/RCX=2) and it definitely works on my (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)